All businesses are required to keep accurate records for both taxation and VAT purposes. Aconter can ensure that your accounts are completed more efficiently, which should in turn avoid late filing penalties.
The preparation of your annual accounts and other business reports depends on accurate and timely bookkeeping. Aconter Bookkeeping Services can assist your business by:
- Entering purchase ledger documents (bills)
- Entering sales ledger documents (sales invoices)
- Preparing bank re-conciliations
- Preparing trial balances
- Producing creditor and debtor report
- Setting up computerised or manual bookkeeping systems
- Profit and Loss Summaries, monthly and year to date
- Credit Card Reconciliation
- Year End Sage accounts (prepared for submission to the client’s accountant)
Our aim is to take the hassle of your bookkeeping away – by outsourcing your bookkeeping to us it will save you valuable time. We take the work away, deliver back to you the relevant reports and liaise with your accountant if you wish. We work with all types of small to medium size businesses whether you are a sole trader, partnership or limited company.
Bookkeeping by us is usually done on Sage 50.
We make it easier for you by:
- Efficiently processing and filing the paperwork
- Producing monthly Sage reports for you and your accountant to review and to act upon
- Managing and producing your VAT returns
- Liaising with your accountant, on your behalf, if appropriate
- Liaising with HMRC if required, and with your authorisation
- Your paperwork can then be filed, subject to your requirements, which helps you and your accountant to find documents quickly. The reports are delivered in a format that your accountant will like, giving them more time to spend with you, helping you to develop the your business. This can be done on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis dependent on your requirements.